Sunday, August 22, 2010

Death

The ice on my tounge made it bleed. I felt confusion, and then a percing cold. I shiver. Shiver. Tremble in the wake of my changing body. The ice slides down my throat. My lips are numb. I try to breathe. I cling to the other persons body. We are alone. I dig into its skin with my hands, hoping for warmth. Warmth from the corpse, from its humanly flesh. The hallow feeling of the ice spread out all over me. I shiverd. Shiverd. I pressed my skin close to the person in question. The words I tried to speak were lost from the screams I herd when they found us.. laying there. Cold. Bruised. Bleeding. Freezing. As my limbs grew limp I realized I was compleatly exposed. I tried to speak again. But was drowned out by screams. And that is simplicity in its self. And that is death.

No comments:

Post a Comment