Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A View On Feminist.

Sulking to what seems to be riot girl music laying in a sea of pen and paper and books and clothes. I am 32 flavors and then some... tell 'em Ani.

I thought about feminism. And how pointless it all was. Shouldn't we be proud of us as an individual? Regardless of gender? I am a woman... I think. The line between straight, and not, is disfigured. I only have a gender when I stare at pale frame naked. Only then for a split second do I cross the line of gender. Whatever it is. You know its there. Just unspoken rules about how ones label behaves and that we all follow and some of us and most of us end up braking anyway. Feminist bug the hell out of me. "I am woman!" Well, so am I and I don't care! You guys shouldn't either. Being stuck up and bitching about your gender only divides us further. Times have changed.

A long time ago, or maybe not so long ago for some, we needed them. So eventually women got a voice. Grate. Now shut it. Society will always really be "A Mans World" if you can even call it that. So it goes. I think it's more important to stand your ground as just a person in the universe. Not speaking for the whole of one gender.

Just chill out and shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment