Monday, March 14, 2011

Does anything matter?

A friend I haven't seen in a very long time came over today. She's a dancer and my mother being a former costumer needed help with a badly made tutu. Yes, I can tell the difference between a good one and a bad one by now. Thanks sister! It was odd to see someone I haven't seen in a long time. She certainly did not have the dancers body I remembered her having. Or that spark in her eyes. Where did that go?

I realize that people change as does pretty much everything. Lines are crossed and I wounded if its all worth it. Living I mean. We're all going to die. Sorry kiddies if I scare you but its the truth. I'm not even old but I feel like so much has happened. There's lines on my face, and scars everywhere. It makes me wonder if people are misguided and they just wander until something makes sense and they go into this dull life or do they just keep wandering forever until they can wander no more? And just die? That's it? Done? Fin?

Have you ever thought about how much of our life we waste sleeping? Waiting when we could be doing something? Students stuck in a class room cramming knowledge into them when I woke up today and realized that it doesn't matter where I go in the end because I'll just end up like everything else in the world; dead. On the surface it might be morbid, and sure its cynical but its true. I mean think of some grate influence to your country or something like that. They're dead. Yeah. And yes they left impact and yes that's important but honestly we all end up the same.

Thats why I don't get why we have to fight about stuff. Religion, sexuality, whatever. It dosn't matter. So I wonder if anything matters if we all end up the same.

1 comment:

  1. Life is a journey,death the destination.Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How you choose to travel there is up to you,in joy or conflict.

    ReplyDelete