Thursday, November 17, 2011

Am I the only one who dosn't give a hell about Thanksgiving? Because, I don't. My parents are split up so it's not like we all have a sit down dinner or anything. And my mom is vegan! Oh well.

I suppose this is just a rambling of where I am now. Heart was broken, heart stayed broke for a bit, but now it's mended. I like that. When someone comes along and lifts you up just a little and lets your head do the rest for you. It's a simple jesture, but it means a lot to me just the same.

I was thinking about when I was born today. I was really small when I was born. Small and sick. I was 1 pound and 13 ounces. Three months early. My mom was talking about that today for some reason. I guess I'm supposed to be here for something if I lived through all that stuff. It's kinda neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment