Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Conversation With Kurt Cobain

I looked at my poster. This blue wall that I pined you too. And yes. It was in every way meant to be sexual. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at you. Studying you. Wavy blond hair, those tortured blue eyes that I'm a complete sucker for. What can I say? I like the artistic moody type. And then I go to me. My insides. This feeling of lust... or is it love? I can't tell you, Kurt. I honestly can't. I changed my middle name to Cobain for you, and I have a jacket named after you, too. I wear you everyday wrapped around my body like a shroud. You feel good there. Looking deep into your paper eyes I can almost feel some reality in them. You know, I've wanted to die before... just like you. "I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends." You did? "There in my head.." Yea. I have lots of those. "I'm so ugly.." No you're not! I touch your paper face, maybe if you could feel human skin again you could see how much the world needs you to come back in zombie form and kill that cunt of a bitch you took for a wife. "But so are you." What? I light a cigarette and I kept staring at you. Your face remained the same.. placid. No emotion. I looked over to another place I pined you. Here you look happy and your playing guitar. Maybe you didn't mean to call me ugly. I go back to the first one right up o n the wall where my bed is. "Go away.." You said to me. Fine. I fell back on my bed but I couldn't see you. Wouldn't we make a lovely couple? "I like you I'm not gonna crack... I miss you I'm not gonna crack.. I love you I'm not gonna crack..... I kill you I'm not gonna crack." Aww... that's so sweet.

1 comment: