Saturday, June 4, 2011

Beautifully Ringing

Please stop making me twist and turn in fits of soft laugher and a red and growing redder face. Stop making me think you'll knock on the door so I can run as fast as I can to get to you. You do this to all the girls don't you? I'm still twisting and turning on the floor because I can't controll my laughter. Or my twisted toes. Please please come. Please ring the bell so I can run. Oh, I want to run! For you I'll run! I stand only to fall to the couch. I feel weak but I don't mind. My ears pricked for the doorbell and your voice straight in my ear. You say such wonderful things to me... I can't wait for you to be here. So many beautiful things for me... I can't wait to run as fast as I can and see you. You always say the prettiest things, right in my ear, so no one else car hear a breath. Oh how you make me short of them. All my dreams I'll keep for you, in a little glass jar. These day dreams are delicious. Shh.. don't sing so loud, I won't hear when you ring.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment