Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rambling

This is an attempt at uh... stream of thought writing. Yeah. Here we go. This is it. You know, that moment, yeah that one, will never happen again. Or that one. I could go on. Where is he? Its hard to act like you haven't been waiting for him to get back. Hard to act like you've been keeping busy with something when you've really just been looking at a screen for the past hour waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting in the later hours. Listening to New Order's "Ceremony" over and over because the drums beat as fast as my heart right now. Its been that fast since all of this happened. He knows I'm awake. He knows. Why am I frustrated? Why do I seem to get an insight on religion from 2001!? I need to stop asking questions and accept things as they are, right now because that's all there is. Is now. But this now is a slow one. I should try again to make contact... maybe? Has it even been five mintues? Stop asking questions. Just let it happen. Its harder than it sounds. Oh well. Heaven knows its got to be this time..... those words aren't my own. Actually I don't think anyones words are theirs since its an old language. Words are stolen not borrowed. Everyone is a theif.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment: