Friday, July 29, 2011

I Really Need...

I know that needs are different from wants but... I feel like I need this to happen. I find myself laying in bed thinking about the moment when I'll see The Cure. I know, to some it's just a band, but they're more than that to me. You know this if you know me. As I lay there I get a lump in my throat and I start to shake all over, but soon enough it passes. But, a thought occured to me as I laid there. It's a simple question really. What if they don't play Pictures Of You? At first my mind reacted with "They HAVE to!" And they do, I think. Well, I don't know. They don't have to play anything they don't want to. I feel as if though, I'd be physically sick if I didn't hear it. They need to play Pictures Of You so I can finally grow up and admit that Robert Smith never has and never will love me, as cruel as it sounds.

1 comment: