Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Be Brave

It's been a very long time, my sweet Dream.
I can not look at you without drowning,
In thoughts and hopes and sheer longing.

Desire likes me very much.

But, Desire dosen't matter now.

I can not look at you without crying.

I press the book to my heart and I hear it pound like tribal drums.

Breath quickens,
Body twitches,
And I can only moan softly in pools of memories of sorrow.

How bitter.

I'm crying again.

I press my cheek to the pages,
And I feel whole.
You're all that matters.

My desire burns like a forest fire.

And It laughs at me.
But Desire let's me have my moments with you.

I have decieded your skin, my love, feels as silky as these pages.
I kiss you with shakey lips, frantically. Too happy to see you.

First Desire, then Despair.

The pain comes.
Small at first, like light rain.
Then hard rain.

"Be brave." I tell myself over and over. Fire, Desire, Despair, Rain, swelling up within me.

"Be brave, and he'll come for you."

I have to keep going for you.

Be brave,
And keep reading.

I love you, always, even after your sister comes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment