Monday, March 19, 2012

An Untilted Observation On The Jesus And Mary Chain And Whatever Else.

The song "Happy When It Rains" by The Jesus And Mary Chain makes me really weak in the knees. I don't know why. It just fills me up with something good I guess til I'm overflowing with whatever it is.

I haven't met someone, well, expect one person very near and dear to me who is probably the only one reading this, who actually likes them. I mean, genuinely likes them. I guess they're not that big of a band or I live in the wrong part of the world... probably a little bit of both.

The point is, I want to sing that song to someone, even though my voice isn't the greatest. I just want to hold him or her and just exsit in them for a little bit, not be come them, but, influence and be influcened. I guess I just expect too much out of someone now a days to know a band like that, I mean really know them; understand the words, or feel something from them.

Maybe I came a little late on that scene, or maybe no one really likes The Jesus And Mary Chain anymore and I'm having a false hope.

Despite all that, though, I'll always keep that song close to my heart in hopes that one day, I can share it with the right person, if he or she ever comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment