Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glam Rock Queen

My mood was up and down.

A happy, dreamy sigh here.

A pissed off groan there.

A fustrated flip of the hair.

Puckerd up for nobody.

Glamed up for one.

I got it all.

Bowie's on the turn tabel.

On my perfect mechine.

I'm just a glam rock junkie with stars in my eyes.

But these stars have faded.

Telegram Sam... what happend to him?

Died in Vitienman.

And Ziggy's gone back to mars.

Here I am sixteen years old and seeing old stars!

I'm in a glam rock scene and I got Bowie on my little old mechine.

1 comment:

  1. Looking up at stars is looking back in time,the future is unknown.Comfort comes with the familiarity of the known,selective memory enhances that experience.But hey! You can change the future at least if your will is up to the task.

    ReplyDelete