Saturday, January 1, 2011

Highlights And Lowlights

I open the new year with The Jesus and Mary Chain's "Never Understand." Have I really become something I've tried to disown from myself? Have I really become "goth"? I think I'm coming to terms with who I am as an individual. What I want, need, like and don't like. A relflection of the past year, good and bad, is as follows:

- Got into the highschool I've wanted to get into.
- Got so drunk I blacked out.
- Found out that certain scars on my body will never heal... and accepted that.
- Colored my hair three times.
- Hung out with friends more than usual.
- Overall put more effort into what I'm doing.
- Had my heart ripped in two and I don't think it'll ever be healed.

There is more than that but that's all I can focus on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment