Monday, January 10, 2011

Questions.

I asked my self life changing questions on the floor, I concluded. I laid there in a cool rainy January night wondering. Why isn't sleep coming?

Is there a god? I've asked my self that many times. Looking up at the cealing squinting hard enough to maybe even see some form of higher power. And did I ever believe? Would I ever? All I saw when I squinted them now where colors from a dying naked light bulb.

Will I ever be someones permit lover? Someones wife? An impossible task, finding love in a sea of illusions. Maybe. I've haven't had much luck with it. And now, as a year has left its mark on me in more ways than one I am starting to be bothered by that fact. Whats the point?

Why am I laying here on the floor? I ask myself life changing quesitons.

1 comment:

  1. Would a God make a difference to your fears, the same fears that have followed humanity from the beginning. Love has many forms some subtle and some overwhelming,a share is what you're asking and a share you will have. But you only ever get what you give.

    ReplyDelete