Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Limbo

Waiting in this limbo of clean white sheets.

For you.

Waiting in limbo for your lips on my ivory. My skin.

Waiting to stare in the pools of night sky. Your eyes.

Just... lingering here.

And Fate, draws her weapon, anxiety, and begins to peirce my heart and mind.

But Faith has quicker wings. Faith comes in waves, first lapping lazily around my ankles. Then it sees the attack of Fate, and feels the urgency swell, and Faith takes action.

The lapping becomes waves, soft, but gradually growing. Rising up, consuming me. Water to end the fire of this hell; limbo.

Soon Fate, a sometimes temporary woman, has changed her pace. She lingers in the shadows to remind me she is still there, and she'll never let me forget.

Fate and Faith are the ones that keep my eyes glued to the door. Waiting for the tinker of the hindges, a sign of joy.

An ending to this limbo. One day, you will walk through that door, and my limbo will be no more.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: