Friday, January 27, 2012

Playing Destiny.

I play Destiny now-a-days.

It’s something I’ve gotten pretty good at.

I turn my book and lay bones,
My fingers,
I mistake them for bones sometimes,
Across these pages.

Soft,
Silk,
Cool,
And occasionally gentle…

Sort of like how you are.

I don’t like this part.

Blood for blood.

He died a long time ago and yet…
You still feel loss.

Wash your hands.
Wash your face with your tears.

I’m right here, Dream.
If you just looked up you could see someone that loves you…

But I am Destiny and you won’t look up.
You won’t see me cry even though, I am.
And little tiny dreams and desires fall from my eyes; gateways to the truth.

I whisper to you. Lips pressed against paper bodies hoping for a glance,
Or change.
But I won’t change you.


Because I am Destiny and you won’t look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment