Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Dream.

"Come on! Come on! Time to save the world!" What? You always seemed to find yourself in the middle of a dream, not knowing how you got there or what lead up to it. One moment I was laying down on my floor passing out from playing video games and the next thing I know... I'm running. Running threw London in the rain? "Come on! Come on! Time to save the world!" said some random man's voice running in front of me. I looked down. Well, I was dressed normally, thank god. Just jeans and a shirt and my chucks... the standard American Teen running from what? I looked back. Robots. Oh wonderful. "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD!?" I cried, still running very much out of breath. "I'm afraid you don't have any choice... Now.. in ya' go!" I was shoved into a phone box. "It's bigger on the inside!" My brain suddenly kicked in. Wait a minute... London plus box plus random British man saving world plus robots plus random girl (me) equals.... DOCTOR WHO!? I suddenly was very excitied.Alittle kid on Christmas morning times ten. I dug frantically for my own screwdriver but it wasn't there. Looking around, still standing in the door way I was in the TARDIS. Grinning like a git I just stood there. The Doctor... or the person that sure as better hell be the doctor sense I'm in the TARDIS. I jumped up and down and started to make TARDIS noises like I did when I was three. "Stop being all wibbly wobbly and watch the screen." Seeing it was Ten, I had to be professional. The world was in danger! I buried all the girly thoughts I ever had about the tenth Doctor deep down inside me and gave him a hug. "Will you let go!? Did a Dalex get you or something?" He wiggled awkwardly. "Hi...' I grinned up at him with shaky knees. "Pay attention! We're going up against weeping angels... what ever you do... don't blink, okay?" I fell over when we landed. I wasn't used to space travel. Soon we were outside on something that made me think Mars. "Stay close... and don't blink." he warned. Oh I'll stay close alright.... I thought. We were in some abyss of sand and stone. It was really eerie. We stood back to back, each facing a stone angel. They looked pretty. The one on my side seemed to move forward, coming closer and closer. "Use your screwdriver..." Ten whispered. "You have it..." I said, shaking. How the hell did you kill those things? My eyes hurt from the strain of not blinking. The stone creature was touching the tip of my shoe. It was a staring contest. I blinked. Its once calm face turned like the scream and lunged at me. "I told you not to blink!" the Doctor said turning around he zapped it with my screwdriver. But there were two... the other one grabbed me. Then in cold realization I was back on my floor... my hands buried in my face trying to hide. "I told you not to blink..."

1 comment: