Sunday, October 24, 2010

A letter to Faris Rotter...

I know we were never ment to be together. You're 23 years old and I'm 8 years younger. But... deep down, I wanted you to know my face. Just once. I wanted you to know my skin, just once. Yes it's wrong but I don't care. Sometimes at night I used to pick flowers and rip there petals off hoping you loved me... one point you did. I taped the petal in my notebook. It was something symbolic but now, I know that it never met anything. I have to get over you... the man I never knew. You're with some other girl now... whatever her name is. She probably understands you. I won't try and steal you from her, whoever she is. It's not logical. I shouldn't be upset but then I would be lying to you. Knowing that you could and never would love me is something that I'll have to get over. It's not like I knew you anyway or I will I ever know you. I just know what everyone can see. And yet, if we ever passed each other on the street, I would know you but you wouldn't even stop for a moment to ponder my exsistance. I still love you but I let the petal burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment