Monday, December 13, 2010

The Love That Must Not Be Named

It's hard to write this now. The tears burn my vision and blurr up everything I see.

I feel as if my heart just stopped. The physical pain is over whelming. It crashes into me like waves. Waves of anger, frustration, and above all loss. I lost her, the girl I love. The girl I waited for since day one. The girl I would still give myself up for. The girl who I cried over.

And she was taken from me by hands of her own. I can't do anything. Just stand there frozen as tears stream down my face. It's at the point now I can no longer produce tears. And the only thing I can ask myself is why and how.

How can I face tommorow? How can I look at her and not brake down?

It's like Oscar Wilde called it.. "The Love That Must Not Be Named."

Even quiet love can be found out Oscar because her walls have ears and eyes and mouths and tounges to shape horrible words with.

Excuse me now for I wish to lay in hell and die. I pray to God if any that she know that I love her madly and I'll wait beyond the end of time.

I feel like I could die. It would be better than right now. It would be better to lay in a grave than to face other faces.

All because of love, I won and now all because of love I am broken and killed.

And all I can do is sit here and sob and wonder why all this had to happen. I can only cry in vain for The Love That Must Not Be Named.

No comments:

Post a Comment