Saturday, December 11, 2010

Untilted 2

In the event of this still eve the sky turned gray. My eye lids heavy from lack of sheer sleep deprivation.

And where am I going now? Trapped in a house which your mother calls it a home but yet for some reason you don't seem to feel that way at all. It's just a house. And this room is just a room with four walls, a roof, and a bed. Not to say that I am not grateful for these things. But this is not a home.

Then again what is a home? When your only home was in a car and thats all you will ever think of it. You, like I, tend to be more grateful for the monsterous thing on four wheels; a peice of metal that you would gladly call your own home if it was legal to do so.

It was fustrating to think about all of the events in one life that lead up to now. The present. Where can I go if the roads end? Or if my home brakes down on a highway on a rainy rainy highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment