Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life Part 3



I awoke this morning and feverishly read "Running With Scissors" in bed. I finished. I was sad. I climbed down my bunk latter in my Tye-dye shirt, which were my PJ's. I grabbed my jeans and slid them on. I looked at the time. 10:42 AM. I dug around for a shirt. The Cure. I slid it on. I could tell I was in one of those moods. I lurked to my mirror in my bathroom to doll my self up. I dug my figures into my hair and teased and teased and teased. I fixed my hair. I grabbed my can of lethal hair spray and dosed it so it would stay. I looked at my self. Half pleased. I grabbed the lquid eyeliner. I started to put it on. It was a we rid shade of black. Oh wait. It was fucking brown. "GAH." I said. I canned it. I grabbed my tried and true worn out pencil. I started on the under eyes. I sighed. "How vain this all is." I raced back to my room to turn on The Horrors "Sea Within A Sea." I laughed. Well, more cackled. I had the house to my self for awhile. As I finished my eyes I hummed the track and wounded what mom would say. "Take it off you look slutty." I laughed louder. Slutty? my arms are showing...oooo. Scandal. When I was done I stood back and inspected. Hmm. I needed lipstick. My lip stick is a bloody bloody red. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I reflected grimly on how I used to cut my lips to get them to look this way. I never understood the senssation of why I did. I applied, wiped off the smudges. Then I was done. People called me goth alot. I perferd a different name. What? I don't know. I turned on "She Is The New Thing" and grabbed a sticky note...

"Look out world... here comes a horror."

- The Typist

No comments:

Post a Comment