Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life Part 6

I had tea with friends today. It was fun. Much cake and talk was had. I've been starting to hurt more and more each day. He haunts me still in my dreams. I get mad so i start to chip at the black paint on my nails. I hope I'm not on the verge of a brake down. I turn on some Emilie Autumn and mutter along with her while I strach and nip the paint away.. strach and nip my pain away.

"Oh what pretty dresses I'll have...." The song is wonderfuly frighting and sickening. I sip my tea and dream about scuicide. "I did what any girl would do... And when I'm beheaded and least I was wedded and when I am married at least I was burried..." Another sip "I'll fuck who I choose for I have nothing to lose." And another and another. I burt my lip on the hot brew. "What lovely dresses and hair... I'm lucky to share his bed... why do I wish I was dead?" I ponder the song for a moment then realize its self explainitory. I sing alone the best I can then stop realizing that its pointless. I fall back "God he's ugly but the fourtune he has..." I laugh at the line. The song "Marry Me" has always made me laugh... I don't know why. I think to much. I strach at my nails again revelaing there pale skin from the black cloaks that they hide under. I sat up then fell back again. Smack. I looked at my cleaning deep in thought... my fingure tips were sore... I was sore. Ugh. Am I to pale? Why won't my head shut up? Why won't I just shut up! Gahh... Now I'm mad. Wonderful. I drink my tea. It's not so hot now. I drink it gratefuly. "In times of sarrow... tea is the answer" as i remeber Oscar Wilde saying something along thoes lines. I wish I could have tea with him! But he'd fine me boring I'm sure. Oh well! Now I must go! The game is afoot!

- The Typist.

No comments:

Post a Comment