Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life Part 7

I fell out of bed because the phone rang. It scared me. I'm always startled so easily! I answerd with a grumble and groan then hung up. It wasn't important. I fall back on my floor and grab my ipod. You know, I don't think I could live without this thing. Well, music I mean. I turn on The Ramones. Ahh, bliss. I always listen to them in the morning. I love Joey Ramone! I wanted to name my cat Joey but mom said that "was a stupid name" Psssht... she has no idea. So we agreed on Ramonea. This would probably make a funny picture...

Picture if you will, dear reader, a short girl with a bedhead of a moptop in jeans and a really old, really fadeded full of holes, Bob Dylan tshirt curled up in a ball by portible speakers, eyes closed in thoughts listening to "I Want You Around". That's me in the morning.

- The Typist

No comments:

Post a Comment