Monday, July 26, 2010

Life Part 8

Alot has changed. Love I had I cut away, for awhile anyway. I'm out on my own again. I'm happy about it but at the same time I wonder why I did it. I'm ignoring it for now.

Going on a road trip soon. Finaly. I don't really want to camp and listen to mom talk about how grate nature is. "Look at all this around you! Meditate on it." "Yea. Ok. That's grate, Ma." "You haven't even looked!" "Yup." "You don't care about anything and...." everything else she said is lost. I'm burried within my self again. Playing "Romeo and Juliet" in my head because I'm mad. I can't wait to go to the cities. That's where I want to live. A city. New York. Something like that. I'm digging threw music again. "Early one mornin' the sun was shinin' I was layin' in bed.." Man, I love Bob Dylan. He can sum up everything I feel. I wish I could write like him. Or let him know of my general exsistance. Something lke that.

-The Typist.

No comments:

Post a Comment