Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something of a Physco.

My head aches.
All over.
Pushing, pulsating, pushing.

Shut up shut up SHUT UP!

The drum of my brain keeps trashing on and on and on.

Trashing.

Crashing.

Why won't it stop?

I can't give into my poison.

Lights.

Those lights.

Flashing.

Over and over.

Some sickening, heart clenching, beating to my madness.

This isn't happening....

I look up and see gaping mouths.

Leeches of Horrible FIGURES!

The voices in my head scream over my own out cry.

The last of my humanity.

"FEED YOUR POISON!"

No no no.

I coughed.

The knife was in constant range of my vision.

Pure.

Silver.

I touched the handle.

The voices...

"Raise the dagger. Raise the dagger."

I did.

The voices...

"Open your lips for me."

That moment of white hot trashing wonderful pain.

Then a sea of red.

Hot. Crimson.

Like my lipstick.

Then bliss.

Moaning.

Moaning.

Cry out!

To what?

The voices.

Those fucking voices.

Make them go away, mom.

Mom?!

She's not there....

Hand to my lips.

Red.

Clotting.

Dried caked on blood and vile in my taste buds.

My head...

My head...

How did I get here?

Pulsing. Pushing.

Shut up.

Shut up.

Shut up.

They all said I was something of a physco....

HA!

HA!

HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment